> 99.9 % guaranteed availability
GroupAlarm is operated in a highly available cloud environment with three separate availability zones. Additional security is provided by a web firewall with filters against various attack scenarios such as data theft or denial of service.
Google Cloud Plattform
Secure, high-availability hosting.
GroupAlarm uses a Kubernetes cluster in three independent availability zones deployed in different data centers in the Frankfurt am Main region - at the world's highest-throughput Internet node.
- Highly available infrastructure
- Security and maintenance by Google
- Certified according to ISO 27001, ISO 27017, SOC 2, SOC 3, BSI C5 Testat (Level 2), among others
Compliance at GoogleRead more >
Safety from the industry leader.
Cloudflare manages millions of websites with over 39 million HTTP requests per second. Public connections to GroupAlarm are secured by CloudFlare.
- Web firewall against attacks from the Internet
- Protection against denial of service attacks
- Cache for faster delivery
- Certified according to ISO 27001, SOC 2, BSI C5 Testat