Together. Smarter. Connected.
By connecting systems, demand-driven end-to-end solutions are created. GroupAlarm supports incoming and outgoing interfaces via flow and REST interface.
Flow functions for the implementation of own interfaces
With the flexible GroupAlarm Flow Editor you connect external interfaces in and out with GroupAlarm. Take data from other applications or forward GroupAlarm data to other interfaces. Common REST interfaces are immediately compatible.
- HTTP(s) URLs with POST and GET Parametern
- E-Mail to @groupalarm.com Adresse (with attachments)
- Connect to IMAP boxes
- Websocket connections
- React to internal GroupAlarm Events
- If-then queries
- Build new texts with variables
- create and process XML/JSON structs
- Search for queries in Texts and Variables
- GET, POST, PATCH, PUT, DELETE
- Support for any header
- Send e-mail externally
- Create internal GroupAlarm Events